A Pharmacy internship with Projects Abroad is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience of pharmacy practices in a developing country. You’ll deepen your understanding of both global and local healthcare issues. You’ll also observe medical conditions that you might not see in your home country.
You can complete your pharmacy internship in the dispensary unit of a hospital, a local pharmacy, or a medical centre. Apart from observing in these clinical settings, you’ll also spend time dispensing medication during medical outreaches in disadvantaged communities. All of your work at outreaches is supervised.
Doing a Pharmacy placement abroad is a great way to give your CV an extra edge and it gives you unique talking points during interviews. You’ll also boost your job or study applications to further your career.
1-2 of 2 Projects
Pharmacy Internship in GhanaSee this project
- Completely flexible dates
- Anyone aged 16 or over can join
- From 2 weeks
- From $2,800 USD
What will I gain from a Pharmacy placement abroad?
Our Pharmacy opportunities abroad give you the chance to gain relevant work experience in the field that will prepare you for the next stage of your education and career. There are numerous other benefits, including:
- Developing soft skills such as teamwork, time-management, leadership, resilience, organisation, and planning
- Experience with diseases and medical conditions that you might not encounter in your home country
- A more in-depth internship experience than you’d receive back home
- Developing a global mindset through working with people from a range of different backgrounds
- Increased self-confidence as you push past your comfort zone
Overall, these international pharmacy internships are a fantastic way to develop both personally and professionally.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Take a look at the following pages where you'll find collections of similar projects: