Choose an Alternative Spring Break Trip
1-2 of 2 Projects
Marine Conservation Spring Break in Baja CaliforniaSee this project
- Price: $1,770 USD for 1 week
- Extra Weeks: $230 USD
- Start Date: Over Spring Break
- Minimum Duration: 1 week
- Ages: 18 or over
What will I gain from a spring break service trip for college students?
We believe in helping people, the environment, and animals, while traveling and engaging with like-minded people, and our spring break programs for college students give you the opportunity to do so. You'll also do things like:
- Boost your employability skills
- Hone global competencies like teamwork, communication, and time management
- Network with volunteers, interns, and staff from around the world.
- Learn more about the global challenges communities face
- Enhance your resume and have valuable points to raise during job interviews or when writing academic papers.
- Gain an appreciation of cultures different to your own, and share your background with your host family or new friends in destination.
Our spring break opportunities for college students are focused on local communities, and on ensuring that you actively help others or the environment.
Want to know more about our Spring Break Programs?
We’d be happy to talk about creating a custom alternative spring break program for you. Most of our staff have been volunteers themselves, so they’re ready to answer your questions, big or small.
or email:Get in Touch
to start planning your project
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Take a look at the following pages where you'll find other types of trips: