Booking flights is easier than ever with flights available to buy and compare online. However, we understand it can get a bit overwhelming to decide the best route or timings for your journey.
Our staff are always available to support you and provide travel advice. They have in-depth knowledge about the countries we work in and can advise what the most popular travel routes usually are!
Frequently Asked Questions about Flights
Here are the most frequently asked questions about booking your flights for a Projects Abroad experience. If you have additional questions, feel free to get in touch with us. We will email back quickly or we would be happy to speak to you directly.
Are flights included in the price of my project?
No. Flight costs are not included in your project fee. Our staff can help advise on the most popular routes and websites to search on for affordable flights.
What is my destination airport?
You can find your destination airport for each project below. Our staff will collect you from this location. At the end of your project you will also be transferred back to the airport by our team. Please note in some destinations you can choose to fly to an alternative airport for an extra pick-up fee.
- Argentina: Cordoba (COR)
- Botswana: Polokwane (PTG) or Gaborone (GBE)
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh (PNH). You can also fly to Siem Reap (REP) for an extra fee.
- Costa Rica: Liberia (LIR) or San Jose (SJO)
- Ecuador: San Cristobal (SCY)
- Fiji: Nadi (NAN)
- Ghana: Accra (ACC)
- India: Cochin (COK)
- Jamaica: Kingston (KIN) or Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Kenya: Nairobi (NBO)
- Madagascar: Ivato (TNR)
- Mexico: Guadalajara (GDL)
- Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar (ULN)
- Nepal: Kathmandu (KTM)
- Peru: Cuzco (CUZ) or Puerto Maldonado (PEM)
- Philippines: Mactan-Cebu (CEB)
- Romania: Bucharest (OTP)
- South Africa: Cape Town (CPT)
- Sri Lanka: Colombo (CMB)
- Tanzania: Kilimanjaro (JRO) or Arusha (ARK)
- Thailand: Krabi (KBV). You can also fly to Phuket (HKT) for an extra fee.
- Togo: Lomé (LFW)
- Vietnam: Hanoi Noi Bai (HAN)