Prices in US Dollars, USD
Don't want USD? Visit our international websites.
The price of each project includes:
- airport pick up and drop off
- necessary work-related transportation
- travel insurance
- medical insurance
- in-country induction with a staff member upon arrival
- support and 24 hour back-up from both our local and US/Canada staff
- personalized MyProjectsAbroad page
- pre-departure support from Volunteer Advisor by email and phone
- visa support (if applicable)
Choose from the options below to see our prices:
- VOLUNTEER & INTERN ABROAD
- HIGH SCHOOL SPECIALS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SPECIALS
- 19+ SPECIALS
- GROWN-UP SPECIALS
- PROJECTS FOR PROFESSIONALS
- ALTERNATIVE SPRING BREAK TRIPS
- GLOBAL GAP
Volunteer & Intern Abroad
Select your destination to view prices:
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Select your project to view prices:
- Agriculture & Farming
- Conservation & Environment
- Creative & Performing Arts
- Culture & Community
- Electives for Medical Students
- International Development
- Internships for Social Work Students
- Language Courses
- Law & Human Rights
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Veterinary Medicine & Animal Care
Projects for Professionals
More About Prices
- Fees quoted in US Dollars.
- Projects lasting between listed durations are possible for the higher price level. For example, for a 22 day project the "4 weeks" price would apply.
- "Add-Ons" must be done in conjunction with another Projects Abroad placement.
- Any extensions made after the start of a project, if possible at all, will be charged at the "In-Country Extension" rate.
- Children ages 4-14 can be accommodated with parent or guardian at the "In-Country Extension" rate in some destinations.
- Families traveling with children ages 15+ each qualify for a 5% discount from their normal program fee. This is only for immediate family members and excludes cousins, boyfriends, girlfriends, and close friends.
- Prices for project and/or destination combinations are calculated based on the particular projects, durations, and destinations. Reference our Combinations page for more details.
- If you have volunteered with Projects Abroad before, you’re eligible for:
- A 10% discount when you sign up for another project with us at any time. This goes up to 15% if you sign up within three months of finishing your previous project.
- A 50% discount on the deposit to secure your spot on your next project.
- A 10% discount for each volunteer you recommend who signs up with us. This is cumulative, so that means that you could join a project for free (up to a duration of four weeks) if you sign up nine other volunteers. Your friend/s will also receive 5% off their project fee.
- Our current insurers can only provide coverage for volunteers up to age 65. Volunteers ages 66+ will need to obtain alternative travel and medical insurance.
- Some of our Projects for Professionals require extra registration costs and procedures before you arrive. Amounts range from US$50 to US$600. Please see the webpage for your project to see if extra registration fees apply.
- Please note that in some destinations you can choose to be met at an alternative airport for an extra fee.
- In all destinations, all necessary work-related transportation costs will be covered by Projects Abroad.