Middle School Specials Prices
Choose from the options below to see our prices:
- VOLUNTEER & INTERN ABROAD
- HIGH SCHOOL SPECIALS
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SPECIALS
- 19+ SPECIALS
- GROWN-UP SPECIALS
- PROJECTS FOR PROFESSIONALS
- ALTERNATIVE SPRING BREAK TRIPS
- GLOBAL GAP
Middle School Specials
The price of each project includes:
- Three meals a day
- Travel and medical insurance
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Full induction and orientation by an experienced staff member on arrival
- Transport to and from your work placement
- In-country support and 24-hour back-up from our team of full-time local staff
- Emergency assistance from our international emergency response team
- Project equipment and materials, including access to our database with thousands of resources
- A supervisor/mentor at your work placement
- Training and workshops from our experienced local staff
- Regular social events and community activities with other volunteers
- Access to our local office with internet connection
- Certification of project completion
- Access to our alumni services and discounts
- Middle School Specials, High School Specials, 19+ Specials and Grown-up Specials also include organized weekend tourist trips
- Middle School Specials and High School Specials also include dedicated full-time staff members with you 24 hours a day
- Conservation Projects that include diving also include PADI diving courses (to the value of US$500 per certification), diving equipment rental, and transfers to and from our specified airport
The price also covers support and preparation before you go, including:
- Visa support and advice
- Fundraising support, including your own personalised fundraising website
- Pre-departure preparation by your own specialist Volunteer Advisor
- Personalized Myprojectsabroad website, with all the information you need about your project, accommodation and destination
- A free cultural awareness course
- Membership to our volunteer social media groups, to share information and to get in touch
- Standard Projects, 19+ Specials and Projects for Professionals also include support to help you complete registration or internship documents, if applicable
The price does not include:
More About Prices
- Fees quoted in US Dollars.
- Projects lasting between listed durations are possible for the higher price level. For example, for a 22 day project the "4 weeks" price would apply.
- "Add-Ons" must be done in conjunction with another Projects Abroad placement.
- Any extensions made after the start of a project, if possible at all, will be charged at the "In-Country Extension" rate.
- Children ages 4-14 can be accommodated with parent or guardian at the "In-Country Extension" rate in some destinations.
- Families traveling with children ages 15+ each qualify for a 5% discount from their normal program fee. This is only for immediate family members and excludes cousins, boyfriends, girlfriends, and close friends.
- Prices for project and/or destination combinations are calculated based on the particular projects, durations, and destinations. Reference our Combinations page for more details.
- If you have volunteered with Projects Abroad before, you’re eligible for:
- A 10% discount when you sign up for another project with us at any time. This goes up to 15% if you sign up within three months of finishing your previous project.
- A 50% discount on the deposit to secure your spot on your next project.
- A 10% discount for each volunteer you recommend who signs up with us. This is cumulative, so that means that you could join a project for free (up to a duration of four weeks) if you sign up ten other volunteers. Your friend/s will also receive 5% off their project fee.
- Our current insurers can only provide coverage for volunteers up to age 65. Volunteers ages 66+ will need to obtain alternative travel and medical insurance.
- Some of our Projects for Professionals require extra registration costs and procedures before you arrive. Amounts range from US$50 to US$600. Please see the webpage for your project to see if extra registration fees apply.
- Please note that in some destinations you can choose to be met at an alternative airport for an extra fee.
- In all destinations, all necessary work-related transportation costs will be covered by Projects Abroad.