Flights with Projects Abroad
Projects Abroad has over 20 years of experience of arranging the flights for volunteers around the world. Searching for flights online can be a time-consuming, overwhelming, and frustrating process – let us do the work for you!
We can help you book the best return flights, making sure you have the safest, most convenient, and cost-effective flight options, no matter how complex your travel plans.
Benefits of booking flights through Projects Abroad
Our experienced travel team offers a personalized service, drawing on decades of arranging flights for thousands of volunteers to countries around the world. Our staff have in-depth knowledge about the countries where we work and know the best ways to get you where you need to go!
Here are just some of the benefits of booking flights with Projects Abroad:
- This is a highly personalized, speedy, and efficient service and our staff take all of your specific needs and concerns into account
- We use safe and reliable scheduled airlines
- We look for changeable tickets whenever possible
- We arrange transfers and connecting flights automatically
- We keep you up to date with all the important details – timetable changes, overnight stops or delays, baggage allowances, and time-zone and date changes
- We choose sensible routes and layover times
- We will always try to put you on the same flight as at least one other volunteer (this is useful if you are a first-time traveler, especially on our High School Specials for teenagers)
- Some of the countries we work in are small and have specific airports that cannot be booked online. Our staff are able to book the exact airports you need to fly to.
- If you want to travel independently before or after volunteering, we can help you book flights to wherever you are going, anywhere in the world
All volunteers travelling with us also have access to a 24/7 emergency phone number.
How does it work?
Booking flights has never been more convenient or stress-free. With Projects Abroad planning your flights and keeping an eye on all the details, you have more time to focus on other preparations for your trip.
This is how it works:
- When you apply to join Projects Abroad, you select the flight option on the application form
- You are accepted into your volunteer program
- We send you a flight itinerary and price
- If you would like to make changes to the itinerary, let us know and we will send additional itineraries until we find just the right one for you
- We only book a flight for you after you’ve approved it and paid for it
If you have further questions about booking flights with us, check out our Travel FAQs section or get in touch with us directly.
We can find the travel options that meet all of your personal needs. Book your flights today with Projects Abroad.
Our expert Travel Team: Ana Silvia, Tatiana, Blanca and Jesica
Frequently Asked Questions about Flights
Here are the most frequently asked questions about booking flights with Projects Abroad, along with our answers. If you need to know anything more, please feel free to get in touch with us. We will email back quickly or we would be happy to speak to you directly.