Webinar / Online Info Session
Our US Staff members host live online events that you can attend (and even ask questions) from anywhere in the world simply by logging in through your own computer. The events consist of a thirty minute slideshow session followed by an interactive question and answer session. All you need is a computer, the internet and a pair of headphones.
In order to attend, please follow these steps:
- From the list below, select a webinar topic and click on the date you plan to attend
- Fill out the form
- You will be emailed a link to join the Online Info Session
- On the appointed date and time, click the link you have been emailed to join the Online Info Session
General Webinar (All Projects/Destinations)
- November 17th, 2014 - Monday - 8pm EST
- February 25th, 2015 - Wednesday - 8pm EST
- March 31st, 2015 - Tuesday - 8pm EST
- April 27th, 2015 - Monday - 8pm EST
We discuss the most common questions about Projects Abroad: What can I do? When can I go? Is it safe? How do I get started?
High School Special Webinar
We focus on our High School Specials, which are summer group trips for high school students: How are "High School Specials" different from other programs? How many people will be in my group? How much support and backup will I receive?
Global Gap Webinar
- Watch a previous receorded Global Gap webinar at the link below
We give an overview of Global Gap - an innovative program that takes gap year students around the world to work on a variety of projects over the course of an academic year (October to May.)