Webinar / Online Info Session
Our US Staff members host live online events that you can attend (and even ask questions) from anywhere in the world simply by logging in through your own computer. The events consist of a thirty minute slideshow session followed by an interactive question and answer session. All you need is a computer, the internet and a pair of headphones.
In order to attend, please follow these steps:
- From the list below, select a webinar topic and click on the date you plan to attend
- Fill out the form
- You will be emailed a link to join the Online Info Session
- On the appointed date and time, click the link you have been emailed to join the Online Info Session
Alternative Spring Break Webinar
January 12th, 2016 - Tuesday - 8pm EDT
- Watch a previous receorded Alternative Spring Break webinar at the link below
Learn more about our Alternative Spring Break Trips. Who goes on these trips? How do the trips differ from regular projects? What is a daily schedule like? Can I make a difference in only a week?
High School Special Webinar
January 26th, 2016 - Tuesday - 8pm EDT
- Watch a previous receorded High School Special Webinar at the link below
We focus on our High School Specials, which are summer group trips for high school students: How are "High School Specials" different from other programs? How many people will be in my group? How much support and backup will I receive?
Medicine and Healthcare Webinar
February 3rd, 2016 - Wednesday - 8pm EST
- Watch a previous receorded Medicine and Healthcare Webinar at the link below
We review our Medical programs: Who can participate? Do I have to be qualified? What is a typical day like? Can I specialize in one area of medicine?